There’s a number of ways that Southern Bride can connect you with our lovely brides and grooms.
Southern Bride Verified
Our most popular advertising option is Southern Bride Verified. This is a team of awesome wedding professionals to help with their advice and opinions on the tough wedding planning stuff.
These folks contribute content to the website, and are on hand to answer the tough questions in the community. They are also generally awesome people to hire for your big day. Southern Bride Verified status is a way for you to know the person (or company) you want to work with is trustworthy and professional.
We all know that your wedding day is a one-time thing. If someone stuffs up, they can’t offer to redo it, get it there the next day or offer a credit. That’s why I’m so fussy about who we recommended for wedding day services.
Southern Bride Verified members get to tap into Southern Bride’s community, social media and website to advertise and grow their own businesses.
To keep the number of Verified members to a manageable level, there are a limited number of spots – one per speciality, per geographic area.
There’s plenty of perks about becoming Verified:
- You have the opportunity to publish content – onto the website or within the email course where suitable
- You’ll establish your skill by demonstrating your knowledge when you share your experience and advice
- You can share your work within the community
- There is a private community for Southern Bride Verified members to network with other professionals, and regular networking coffee dates
- To keep the number of Verified members to a manageable level, there are a limited number of spots – one per speciality, per geographic area.
Prospective SBV members need to demonstrate their trustworthiness and credibility by supplying reviews and/or references.
Southern Bride Directory
If you’re just starting out or only wanting to “dip your toes in the water”, a listing on the Southern Bride Directory might be for you. Gain exposure and get your name in front of our readers with a spot in our curated wedding directory. You’ll also be invited to join the Southern Bride Wedding Vendors Facebook Group, to network with our other wedding professionals.
If you’re interested in getting the word out about what you do to our 8,500 monthly readers, or 4,200 email subscribers, then sponsored content might be for you.
Interested in advertising with Southern Bride?
If you are a wedding professional and you are interested in hearing how you can advertise with Southern Bride, please contact Amanda at email@example.com (including your business details) for more information.