Your bridesmaids have been there for you an awfully large amount in the lead up to your wedding. You want to show them you appreciate all the time and love they’ve provided you, so are looking for the ultimate bridesmaid gifts to give them. The problem is though; you’re stuck on what you should pick. Is jewellery to wear at the wedding ok, or will they expect something with a personal touch? We chatted with our friend Mandy from Veronica and Me about her ideas on ideas for bridesmaid gifts and will share those, plus a few of our own with you today.
5 Amazing Unique Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
While it’s not compulsory, giving your bridal party a gift is a lovely way of showing your appreciation. Yes, you may have paid for their dress, their hair and makeup, but that’s for your wedding and not for them. Giving bridesmaid gifts is something a little bit special, something which demonstrates you are thankful for their help in preparing for your wedding and on the big day. Choosing the perfect gifts can be challenging, so here are five unique ideas to get you started:
- A personalised embroidered robe – give your bridesmaids their very own waffle robe to help remember your special day! Mandy can even design something special or add your bridesmaid’s names to each of their robes too.
- A special keepsake handkerchief – dot away those tears with gorgeous hankies from Veronica and Me. Mandy can design something that is personalised to your bridesmaid and your wedding theme.
- Handmade gifts – do you have a particular talent for making an item? Perhaps you can bake, decorate chocolates or even sew a little purse for your bridesmaids? What about decorating a candle (or buying one premade and adding your flair):
- Personalised jewellery – there are many small businesses who offer personalised jewellery which would make a lovely gift. However, remember they’re probably not going to wear jewellery with your names and wedding date on them. But their name or a short message would be better.
- Pamper pack – fill a gift box with body wash and moisturiser, even a voucher for a spa treatment for the ultimate present. Throw in a nice bottle of champagne, red wine or a bottle of spirits… and add some homemade fudge, or a few chocolates to complete the gift?
- For more ideas, check out our post filled with bridesmaid gift ideas for under $25 or contact Mandy today. She has plenty more wonderful ideas and can customise gifts specifically to your requirements.