Why should you consider hosting a marquee wedding? We met with the team from Happyhire, marquee hire specialists, for their thoughts.
Why Pick a Marquee Wedding?
A marquee wedding gives you the perfect venue at your choice of location. It can also provide additional shelter when you’ve chosen somewhere, which isn’t big enough to meet your requirements. Happyhire offer brides a full wedding marquee service. They’ll deliver, set up and pack down your chosen marquee. They can also decorate it, install lighting and heating, and provide hire furniture and linens too. Make sure you check out their marquee packages!
Why choose a marquee wedding? Well …
- Price – hiring a marquee can help keep costs down, especially if you have a location it can be erected upon without charge. This could be your back garden, a farm or even near the beach.
- Safe from the weather – you may be planning a stunning outdoor wedding in January, but there’s a chance the weather may not co-operate. A marquee gives protection from the elements for you and your guests if required.
- No restrictions – when you host a marquee wedding, you get to choose how long to use the marquee for, how many guests can use it and how it is decorated. If it is on private property, you also get to decide when the party starts and finished too!
- Unique and memorable – break away from traditional inside wedding venues and enjoy the rustic feel of a marquee in the countryside! Amazing views and a location just begging for lots of wedding photos!
- Outsourcing of catering – most venues dictate which caterers you can use for your reception. They can also stipulate requirements around the sale of alcohol too. When you choose a marquee, you make the decisions around which caterers and drinks providers to use.
- No hassle – you’ve got more than enough work to do in the lead up to your wedding day. Happyhire will do all the work for you! They’ll deliver, install, decorate and even organise a permit if required to erect a marquee larger than 100sqm.
Get in touch with the team from Happyhire for your free quote today. They’d love to chat with you about your ideas for your wedding and help identify the ways in which they can bring your dreams to life!