Are you looking for an interactive and fun way to entertain your guests? A wedding photo booth is the answer!
Encore Events have a high-quality photo booth which can be hired for weddings in and around the Dunedin area. We asked them why brides should be adding a wedding photo booth to their reception plans and they said …
Why is a Wedding Photo Booth a Great Option for Your Reception
Technically you can have a photo booth at any time during your wedding, but most couples choose to have it at their reception to help entertain guests. It’s especially useful when the bridal party is away having their photos taken. Dunedin’s photo booth experts Encore Events believe it’s an essential part of any wedding and their reasons are:
- Easy wedding favours – why spend hours creating the perfect wedding favours for your guests when there’s a better option? A photo booth provides the perfect wedding favours for your guests, personalised to them and a beautiful record of the fun they had on your special day.
- Talking point – every great wedding is talked about, so give your guests yet another reason to share your wedding with others! Not only will they be able to chat about your big day, but they can share photos of it too.
- Guestbook – as well as instantly printing out the photos your guests have taken, a wedding photo booth will also record them in a digital format for you to see later. It’s the perfect guest book.
- Fun – provide your guests with props which match your wedding theme and see them enjoy themselves dressing up and capturing some amazing photos! It’s the perfect activity to let your hair down and have fun after the formality of the earlier parts of the day.
- Icebreaker – instead of worrying about who’s going to get the party started, leave it to the photo booth! As the perfect icebreaker at your reception, it will get the place humming with chatter and laughter as soon as it arrives.
- Memories – you’ve spent months or even years planning your wedding for it to be over in a few hours. Your memories and photos are all that’s left. So, why not have lots of photos to help you remember how amazing it was!
If you’re planning a wedding in or around the Dunedin area, we strongly recommend booking the Encore Event’s wedding photo booth! As affordable and fun wedding entertainment, you won’t be able to find anything better.