Tap into our community to grow your wedding business
Here’s some of the perks:
- You get to sponsor content on the website – we’ll write blog posts to share your experience and advice with our couples – establishing your skill by demonstrating your knowledge
- These blog posts are then shared to our social media accounts, to our newsletter subscribers so your knowledge is shared over and over, not just as a one-off thing.
- Where suitable, we include blog posts into the Southern Bride Wedding Planning course. The course emails are tailored to the wedding date, so you’ll be connecting with couples right when they’re looking for you
- You can share your work within the private Facebook community (things like special deals, Facebook posts about interesting things, and inspiration our couples might enjoy). We are also able to offer promotional shares to the Facebook group on a recurring basis (in addition to promoting you on our main Facebook page).
- There is a private Facebook community for Southern Bride Verified members to network with other professionals. We organise irregular coffee catchups…. when we can coordinate our busy schedules/geographic locations!
- You’ll get a directory listing on the Southern Bride website. Your directory listing and the blog content is great for improving website rankings in search engines – helping your website get found during web searches
- A badge for your website to acknowledge your verified status
- Exclusivity – only one specialty type per geographic area to avoid over saturation and ensure variety
Check out the full information pack here for details on the different levels