Just engaged and ready to set your wedding date – but don’t know where to start?
Southern Bride’s Wedding Planning Kickstart Program will guide you effortlessly through the first decisions for your wedding and gives you the confidence and tools to plan your entire day.
The Wedding Planning Kickstart (WPKS for short) program will give you the tricks and tools to:
- Research wedding venues for the guest list and budget you’ve got
- Get yourself a wedding budget – get a realistic idea of what you might have to spend (and make some choices based on this)
- Compile a wedding vision board (and why you need one)
- Decide who is on your guest list, and start compiling their names, addresses and other important info into one central place
- Start considering who might be in your bridal party (and why some friends would be a better fit helping with other tasks)
- Equip yourselves with the tools to make decisions you’re comfortable with, by figuring out the qualities to look for in your wedding vendors
- Choose your Top 5 to prioritise your spending and easily chose what steps to take next
What you get:
- A detailed ebook taking you through ‘the big three’, cutting through the fluff and getting you focused on what really needs to be done
- A comprehensive wedding planning checklist to mark off everything you’ve already done
- The Wedding Planning Kickstart Workbook, a printable guide of worksheets and checklists