Just engaged and ready to set your wedding date – but don’t know where to start?
Southern Bride’s Wedding Planning Kickstart Program will guide you effortlessly through the first decisions for your wedding, and gives you the confidence and tools to plan your entire day.
Be the first to get your hands on our Wedding Planning Kickstart. Preorders are now available, for a late February release date. Order now to receive a free “Best Day Ever” canvas bag (limited numbers available).
The Wedding Planning Kickstart (WPKS for short) program will give you the tricks and tools to:
- Research wedding venues for the guest list and budget you’ve got
- Get yourself a wedding budget – get a realistic idea of what you might have to spend (and make some choices based on this)
- Compile a wedding vision board (and why you need one)
- Decide who is on your guestlist, and start compiling their names, addresses and other important info into one central place
- Start considering who might be in your bridal party (and why some friends would be a better fit helping with other tasks)
- Equip yourselves with the tools to make decisions you’re comfortable with, by figuring out the qualities to look for in your wedding vendors
- Choose your Top 3 to prioritise your spending and easily chose what steps to take next
What you get:
- A detailed ebook taking you through ‘the big three’, cutting through the fluff and getting you focused on what really needs done
- A comprehensive wedding planning checklist to mark off everything you’ve already done
- The Wedding Planning Kickstart Workbook, a printable guide of worksheets and checklists
- Add the templates package, to receive an excel spreadsheet template for your wedding budget and your guest list
- Our ‘Everything’ Package includes the ebook, workbook, budget planner and guest list planner, PLUS the essential wedding keepsake, a Little White Book diary – to help memorialise and record your wedding planning.
- Extra support and ideas with your built-in cheerleading squad, aka the Southern Bride Tribe
Frequently Asked Questions
I have already set my wedding date/sorted my wedding venue, can I still do the Wedding Planning Kickstart?
Setting your wedding date and booking your venue are pretty fundamental parts to your wedding day – well done for getting them sorted ASAP! Have you got a guest list sorted? Created a budget? Sussed your celebrant? The Wedding Planning Kickstart will help with all those #wedmin tasks, and more.