You’ve booked your wedding manicure in for one to two days before your wedding. Great! Have you decided how you would like your nails done? Don’t worry if you haven’t, because we’ve been chatting with Culverden wedding manicurist Sarah Black Nails for her favourite ideas.
Popular Wedding Manicure Ideas with Canterbury Brides
As a professional manicurist, Sarah from Sarah Black Nails is never fazed by a bride. Whether they know exactly what they want, or have no clue, Sarah is wonderful at helping brides decide upon their perfect manicure style and designs. Here are a few great ideas for you to consider for your wedding:
- Nude with gold glitter fade – sticking with a natural look for the base and middle of the nail, Sarah adds a sparkle of glitter to the tips. Perfect for bringing a bit of sparkle to your wedding day.
- Stripes and/or polka dots -why not make a statement which reflects your personality? Make your wedding manicure fun and playful with a plain base coat, topped with different designs.
- Beautiful mandalas painted white over a nude base coat, handpainted for a subtle detail
- Something blue – why not consider a deep blue polish, with whimsical dandelions painted on top. You’ll never forget your something blue with these!
- Metal flashes – rose gold, copper, silver or gold, add some bling to your nails with designs or full nails painted with metal lacquer.
Polish or Gel? Which is Best for My Wedding Manicure?
“I’m often asked, ‘how long will polish last?’ If you choose lacquer, it can last up to three days before it begins to chip. Gel polish lasts up to three weeks,” says Sarah. But it is the bride’s personal preference as to what she would prefer to wear on her nails. It’s best though to only book in your wedding manicure one to two days before your big day. This ensures they look fabulous for your honeymoon too!
As for colours, to pick the perfect shade, you’ll need to consider your skin tone and your wedding’s theme. You want something which focuses attention on your nails or your rings? The condition of your nails and the colour of your dress also play an important role.
De-stress & Relax – It’s Wedding Manicure Time!
“I wish people knew how relaxing it is to have your nails done!” says Sarah. “You always leave feeling finished and beautiful with a great set of nails.” It’s also noticeable the difference between using a nail technician with the correct training and best products, verses a DIY manicure. To book in your wedding manicure, make sure you contact Sarah – she’ll take great care of you!