At the heart of Southern Bride is the community. We try hard to cultivate a culture of support and care. This is true for our brides and grooms, but also for the wedding creatives and industry vendors that share our values of connection, knowledge and excellence.
Just like when you’re planning a wedding – you can’t do it alone. So I rely on the ‘Southern Bride Verified Vendors’ to help with their advice and opinions on the tough wedding planning stuff. These folks contribute content to the website, and are on hand to answer the tough questions in the community. They are also generally awesome people to hire for your big day. Southern Bride Verified status is a way for you to know the person (or company) you want to work with is trustworthy and professional.
Interested in joining the wedding professionals listed above?
Many wedding vendors work in isolation day to day, so we focus on creating a community of people who understand the unique demands of the wedding industry, and embody our values of connection, knowledge and excellence. Sounds a bit daunting, but it’s not really. It’s just about being happy to help engaged couples, your fellow wedding professionals and the desire to do a good job… it also helps if you’re keen for a coffee or wine on the odd occasion – we’re a social bunch.
Southern Bride Verified members get to tap into our active community, social media and website to advertise and grow their own businesses. There’s plenty of perks about becoming Verified:
- You get to sponsor content on the website
- You can share your work within the private Facebook community
- There is a private Facebook community for Southern Bride Verified members to network with other professionals
- You’ll get a listing on the Southern Bride website (as above)
- A badge for your website to acknowledge your verified status
- Exclusivity – only one specialty type per geographic area to avoid over saturation and ensure variety
Become Southern Bride Verified
If you are interested in learning more, please read more info here, then get in touch with Amanda at email@example.com